PEERS® Social Skills
Social Skills Groups Based on PEERS® in Huntington, NY
All social skills are being provided through Tele-health!
Are you a teen or young adult who is struggling with making and keeping friends?
During group sessions individuals will be taught concrete skills using an evidence based approach.
Individuals will learn how to:
• Use appropriate conversational skills
• Learn perspective taking
• Use electronic communication appropriately
• Enter & exit conversations
• Be a good host during get-togethers
• Be a good sport
• Handle arguments and disagreements
• Handle rumors and gossip
• Handle rejection, teasing and bullying
This group is for individuals who would like to make friends.
This group may be appropriate for teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Anxiety,
Depression or other social and behavioral disorders.